Saturday, February 27, 2010

WWU Reunion

On President's Day my old Western roomates and I got together for a little reunion! This is the first time we've all been together in six years or so! Kirsten, Julie, Bekki and I all lived on the third floor at Buchanan Towers @ WWU 12 years ago (12 years???!!!) and the following year, Kirsten, Bekki, Cristi and I were roomates (Cristi couldn't come this time). Now Kirsten lives in Minnesota but she came out with her family for the Olympics.
We met in Fairhaven for brunch, then went shopping and hung out on the Village Green. Then we went up to Western and walked around reminiscing. Here we are in Red Square sitting at the fountain.

And here we are outside the Viking Union with all the offsprings. Mine couldn't be there because she'd been throwing up! Sad!

But a few days later, Kirsten and her family came to stay at our house. Their daughter Lenyn is one year younger than Clementine. Clem loved having a "baby" in the house and wanted to hold her--even though Lenyn is a little walking, independent cutie pie!
It was fun seeing the girls play together. Clementine and Lenyn loved hugging one another. Look at these cute, blonde future WWU roomates!


Kirsten and I with our girls.

No comments: