Saturday, February 27, 2010

Gay BINGO

Sissy's 27th birthday was a few weeks ago and she deemed it the perfect opportunity to cross one thing she's been meaning to do off her bucket list: GAY BINGO!
First we got ready at her house putting on gobs of make-up and I did her hair! We don't even look like exhausted mommies to toddlers here! Then we went to dinner and headed over to the Center of the Universe (Fremont). Gay BINGO is a monthly event and it is a HUGE one! All the proceeds go to fight AIDS. We had such a blast!

I think Sissy enjoyed it, too!

We had our own table reserved and there were all kinds of goodies-hot pictures of half naked dudes and "I Saw You" cards (that's an important part of the night).


It was such a big deal, Tina Fey even came out! Just kidding, that's my BFF Emma but she looks like Tina Fey with her glasses! AND she's just as witty.


Here's Sissy with her friend Heather.



Everyone knows I love to embarass Sissy whenever possible. This was a doozy and I wish I could claim it as my idea! Meg's friends Jodi and Rochelle came up with this one and it was hilarious! They sent it to the emcee of the event who announced it to the entire crowd.
She loved it! Happy Birthday Sissy!


She's drunk (kidding-only mortified).







































No comments: