Saturday, February 13, 2010

Wrestle Baby Mania

I always thought our little girl would be a quiet, dainty, little wallflower. I imagined that we'd spend our days playing tea party, reading books and snuggling. Imagine my surprise over the last few years to discover that our offspring is the polar opposite of a dainty little lady. She is a rough and tumble girl! She loves to be scared (i.e. Daddy jumping out from behind darkened doorway), she loves to catapault herself off of things (i.e. the back of the couch) and she loves to wrestle.

This is our nightly routine. After dinner, we wrestle. Usually it's just Cam and Clementine and my wrestling typically takes the form of blowing blubbers and tickling.
Here I am blowing blubbers on the crook of her neck. You can tell she's just about to scream "UNCLE!"
And here is Cam givin' it his all! I love this picture so so much.
Most people don't know how theatrical Cameron is. It's pretty surprising actually. While wrestling he really puts on a show!
I love that Clementine is cracking up and licking his arm here!

No comments: