Clementine is such a big girl, she got to transition to the next-aged class at school already. It's for 2.5-3 year olds (Clem is 2 years 3 months) but she is ready (I am really grateful to have Clementine in a place that thinks outside the box, that takes into consideration what she is ready for and where her needs will be met best).
Clementine's best friends Taylor and Matthew were already in that classroom being a few months older. She was thrilled to join in (and we're thrilled that potty training is being taken to the next level).
I didn't realize that moving to this "big kid" classroom would mean I'd get a super early sneak peak of Clementine as a pre-teen. On her second day in this class, I walked her in and hung her coat on the hook as usual. Only on this day, when I leaned in to kiss her goodbye, she put her hand on my kissy lips and hissed at me: "Stop, Mama. Go." And then she marched away from me without even looking back.
Ouch.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment