Monday, August 10, 2009

Our Mini-Vacation

Last Friday Clementine and I took a trip to Port Townsend to meet up with my side of the family. It was a long journey getting there!
Thinking Clementine would sleep, I timed our departure on schedule with her nap. She did not sleep. Instead, she howled for the first hour. The second hour she ate. The third hour we waited for the ferry, played on the beach and in the passenger seat of our car.
Clementine loved playing driver. She was being extra goofy while we waited our turn for the ferry.
As soon as we got on the ferry, she was out like a light. The rocking of the boat did the trick, I guess!
*******
Clementine absolutely loves her cousin Nolan. She loves all babies, especially this one.


Clementine was so very gentle with her cousin. They had lots of fun playing together.



No comments: