Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Waterslides!


 At first there was this...
 she was a bit wary of these slides.
But she gradually got braver and braver. 
 Until there was this.
 And she was ready for the big time. We climbed to the top and rode the cork screw all the way down.
She tried to back out once she saw how far it was to the pool. I got her to sit on my lap and reassured  her it was a fun ride. I wrapped my arms around her chest which was beating super fast, like a hummingbird's.

 Cam said he could hear me Whoop!-ing from the top of the slide, which explained why he was laughing so hard when we got to the bottom. Clem was a brave girl and rode these big girl slides with me several times before she'd had enough.
Dutch had a good time there, too, I think!

No comments: