After having Clementine, I knew definitively that I would only have teensy, beautiful, bald-headed babies in my future. I stated this time and time again: the women in my family make teensy, beautiful, bald babies.
Dutch has blown that theory right out of the water. While gorgeous, he is neither teensy nor bald. He's huge and has a full head of hair (practically)! He rocks both a faux hawk AND a mullet!
This week was Dutch's two month Doctor's appointment. This giant boy was in the 98th percentile for almost everything! Head size and height (24 inches) were in the 98th percentile while his weight (14 lbs) was 95th!
It's hard not to draw comparisons between my babies but I will relate this fact here: Clementine was in the 5th percentile until she was almost 18 months old (except for her giant noggin). She didn't weigh 14 pounds until she was almost 5 months old! And she didn't get hair until her first birthday! Amazing!
Monday, August 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment