It's too nice to hang about the house in weather like this so last weekend my crew packed up the mini van (I still can't believe I have a mini van) and headed to Fragrance Lake for a little walk in the sunshine.
Cam and Clem went to the top of the look out tower while I waited below with a sleeping Dutchie in the stroller. (I went to the top last time though!)
Cam said he caught a bit of a breeze up at the top, but down below there wasn't a breath of air.
Fragrance Lake's trail leads you through open field, over rickety wooden bridges,
into shady spots with more rickety wooden bridges,
and finally to an open field of lily pads as far as the eye can see!
Monday, August 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh, Emily I haven't been there in years. You took me there. I am definately going to take the boys. Love your beautiful pics and your beautiful family!
Post a Comment