
It had been my intention to post pictures each day of vacation last week. That didn't happen...but let's get caught up now!
Christmas day we drove to my hometown of University Place to spend the holiday with my mom, aunts, uncle and granny. Of course, Megan, Patrick and Nolan came, too! The babes had a great time playing at Carolyn's house.
Afterward, our little clan stayed the night in a hotel. I specifically wanted to stay in a hotel because of the indoor pool. We checked in right around bedtime, put on our snuggliest pajamas, jumped on the hotel beds then had cocoa and popcorn in bed while we watched movies (that's the picture above).

The next morning we woke up bright and early (emphasis on early) to go swimming. Clem was so jazzed to swim she threw on her tankini, life jacket and rain boots then ran down the hallway squealing.
Before we got there I asked her to stop so I could take a picture. She turned around and immediately threw her hands in there air for this pose. No matter how long I live, this will always be how I picture Clem: cheeky, full of excitement and dressed like a rock star!

The rest of vacation was filled with bike rides, park visits (this park is a new one in U.P.)



and Clem's first ever BOWLING experience.


Like a pro.

Can I just say that my 4 year old out-bowled my 34 year old husband?? And it was on her first try ever. I'm just sayin'...she should probably go pro.

Most days we got out of the house as soon as we could (trying to enjoy the last few days of dry weather & trying to burn off some of this girl's endless energy).
But on days we couldn't get outside, Clem practiced her photography skills.

First she took dozens of pictures of her hopscotching,

and of course, the blurry Christmas tree photo.

She snapped daddy doing what he does best: being super silly.

There were lots of self portraits.

And one simple picture of me, doing what I do best these days: snoozing on the couch.
1 comment:
Love the pictures--especially Miss Clementine bowling and getting ready to go swimming.
Post a Comment