
We survived Snopocalypse 2012! I would even say we *enjoyed* the week of snow, ice and below zero temperatures! All three of us were out of school for a full week and we LOVED every minute of it! It happened to be the same time Grandma and Grandpa were visiting from Alaska trying to get away from snow! Oops!

We all made the trek to Kelly and Mario's place, where they had a very good amount of snow. Clem brought out her sled and snow gear and hit the slopes!


She loved sledding with Aunt Kelly and Grandma,

and she loved making snow angels almost as much as she loved eating the snow.


But when this girl was done, she was d.o.n.e. She hollered at all of us "I want out of this snow! I'm going back to the house!" and off she went.
No comments:
Post a Comment