Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Baby BOY!


The newest addition to our family will be a baby boy! I can't believe it! Even though I suspected all along (only because this pregnancy has been so different from Clem's) I still thought it *might* still be another beautiful little girl!
Instead, this one is a big, long legged chilled out (all of these things very different from our ultrasound 4 years ago when we saw a teeny tiny, rowdy little girl!) little boy. We went to our ultrasound yesterday, in the midst of Snopocalypse 2012, and spent over an hour watching this little man squirm, yawn, wave, flip over, wave peace signs and contentedly hang out.
Cam asked the ultrasound tech to check the gender at least 5 times. She happily obliged, even when we were wrapping up and just about to leave, she showed Cam once more those major indicators: it really is a boy.
We are thrilled, shocked, ready to shop to BOY section. Can't wait to meet this handsome little guy.

No comments: