Today we went back to Whatcom Falls park to re-walk in the foliage and check out the Tot Lot. We are mostly all better now (knock on wood) so we took our sweet time walking about, taking LOTS of photos and playing on the toys. Just a warning, I am saving the best, "Awww," inducing picture for last. I took it and it is GOOD! You probably want to sit down for it though.
Here is our girl playing on the swings. I wish everyone could hear the squeals of glee that come out of this girl. She loves swinging almost as much as she loves eating.


Whatcom Falls has lots of Falls. They are everywhere but in general, all the trails are peaceful and quiet and full of beautiful sights. It was a very nice walk we took. We had to stop every 100 yards or so to get some portraits taken. We just can't help ourselves!
Are you ready???
Here it is!!!
If no sounds of admiration just came out of you, you may need to enlarge the picture. I'll explain what's happening here: unprompted, Cam turned to look at the waterfall and Clementine snuggled into him for a hug. I took a picture and Viola! Can you stand it???Ok, now for a very cute story: Last week, I took Clementine to my school (after hours) just to pick something up really quickly. Behind the school is a little farm w/ horses, chickens, etc. We were facing the farm where the horses were near us and I pointed "Look, Clementine!" and she got very excited in my arms, straightened up, clapped and said "KITTY!" It was adorable and very sweet at the same time.

No comments:
Post a Comment