Tuesday, October 28, 2008

At long last....

Do you ever lie awake at night wondering how Clem went from this itty bitty orange tinted critter:



to this chubby cheeked beauty queen?



All your questions will be answered here...in the 12 month Clementine Montage. I've been preparing this blog post for a very long time.

1 month
At this point we were lucky to get a picture with Clementine's eyes open. She slept ALL THE TIME!

Two months
The first hints of her beautiful smile
Three months
That is one happy 3 month old
4 months
Feeling contemplative
5 months
We moved on Clem's 5 month birthday--it was exhausting for all of us!
6 months
Still contemplating life
7 months
Happy girl

8 months
A time of serious teething and subsequent lip biting
9 months
The end of still portraits forever. Clementine learned to sit up on her own and *refuses* to lie still for a picture ever since! 10 months
Beautiful blue eyed baby

11 months
Held captiveAnd now...
our one year old girl--exhausted after her birthday bash. She is snoozing in her hat and birthday outfit on my bed!


Each month I am convinced that Clementine has gotten cuter, sweeter, smarter and funnier. She has made the last year the very happiest time of our lives.

1 comment:

The Kreidel-Reimers said...

OMG! She is a beauty.....can it really be a year already? Sorry I missed her birthday, but I've been thinking about her and y'all. I just found the front pages that I got for you on the day she was born...please send me your mailing address and I can get those to you. Anyway, Happy Birthday dear baby girl! Hope you are all well. I'll email soon. XO-Doula Dauri