
I'm pretty sure I found the life I want to lead today. We drove out to the country to visit Stoneyridge Farms. They have a pumpkin patch and tree farm. I'm pretty sure I could farm these things, too, but Cam said "No thank you." Something about the early mornings and lots of visitors I guess!
Clementine was sound asleep when we got there. Look at her chubby little cheeks! We were nearly done with the farm animals when she finally decided to join us! Needless to say, we started at the beginning and went through again. She LOVED the animals! She chattered at each donkey, goat, rabbit, cow and chicken.



Then we went for a hayride behind the tractor. I want to drive a tractor around my own pumpkin/tree farm!



The farm had a huge pumpkin patch and corn maze. The cornmaze was incredibly muddy and slick though, so we didn't get too far!

Clem found the perfect pumpkin. This picture makes my uterus twitch. I want dozens of little Clementines running around my future pumpkin/tree farm. We'll have a pumpkin/tree/baby farm.

Then we "picked" some apples. We didn't really pick anything but Clem liked reaching out and grasping the apples then moving on to the next cluster.

Back to this picture. Can you stand it? She's cuter than cute. This much cuteness maybe illegal in less liberal states.

No comments:
Post a Comment