
I can't believe this little girl is 11 months old already! She is trying so hard to walk on her own but she must understand that standing has to be mastered first! She is generally very happy but when she's not--LOOK OUT! She's conquered throwing tantrums already and we don't know if she isn't feeling well or if she is just in a funk sometimes. It could really be any number of things. Anyway, she is very sweet and loves to cuddle but also loves to do her own thing. She's very independent like her mama. She has learned to say "HI!" and wave which she now does to everyone and everything. She also has said "Kitty" to the correct animal a number of times and today she said "Da End" when we finished reading our pumpkin book! This little girl is so smart!
I tried getting her to hold still to get 11 month "portraits" done in preparation for our montage here in a couple of weeks. I had to block her escape with my legs! She is very used to getting tickled and has started tickling us too!

No comments:
Post a Comment