Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Social Butterfly

Our little Clementine has always been a social creature; she takes after her father (har har). She loves to meet babies in the grocery store, pass other babies in strollers when we are out on walks and she lives for baby play dates.

Naturally, daycare is like Disney World to Clementine. She officially started this week. Yesterday I stayed there for about an hour before letting her stay and play for nearly two hours. Clementine did great, it was *ME* bawling like a 9 month old as I walked from her classroom to the parking lot! Seriously, I did the ugly cry and everything. I was crying so much I scared the dog when I got home!! (What? I'm sensitive!) Today was better; I did not cry at all and Clementine got to stay and play for 3 hours! She loved it! As soon as we pulled into the school's parking lot Clem was excited, kicking her feet and smiling. She's such a grown up girl!

She's a0lready picking up new habits--so far they are good ones. She is making new sounds, climbing better than ever and she slept wonderfully last night! Love that!

As much as I miss her during the day, I know how much fun she is having at school. She loves her new friends and is having a blast at daycare.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Clementine is doing great..I bet your both relieved!
So what are you,mom, doing in your new found free time? I bet this is an adjustment for you too! We love you all ..mom revard