The adventures of daycare continue....
Clem's teacher reports that Clementine was holding and playing with a little rattly elephant a few days ago. A baby friend crawled up to play next to her and he was playing with a rattly tractor. Clementine was fascinated in the tractor he was playing with and suddenly the elephant wasn't as appealing. She offered him the elephant. He took it and held both toys for a few minutes. Clementine waited patiently and when she saw that her plan to distract this baby friend had worked, she took the tractor she wanted in the first place. How in the world did this girl learn to do this? She's an only child and has only been in daycare for eight days (not that I'm counting or anything)!
There's only one explanation for this amazing skill: she's a genius!
Keeping with the theme of sharing, I found enough kindness in my heart to pass the stomach flu along to Cameron. He appreciates the gesture, I'm sure.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment