
Is that my daughter?? I think I can see all the way up to her brain!
Here are some Clementine updates:
**She is 17lb 7oz--putting her in the 20th percentile for weight and 28 inches long which puts her in the 40th percentile for height!! YAY! We finally broke out of the fifth percentile for height and weight!!!!
**She is super giggly all the time
**She talks and sings all the time. She says things like ma-ma, mo-mo, da-da, and wheeeeeeeeeeewwwwww. She still likes to blow raspberries and pat her mouth while she sort of hums to make funny sounds.
**She has learned to share and take turns in the last few days--she will chew in a washcloth, hairbrush, binky, remote control, etc. then offer me a turn to chew on it. Once I brush her hair in the morning, she wants to hold the brush to my hair, too! It's adorable!
**She is in love with Jack. At least nine times a day I have to say things like "Stop licking the dog!" Jack loves all the kisses he's getting. Unfortunately I caught the two of them french-kissing under the desk yesterday. Blech.

1 comment:
looks like another picture for the "deer in the headlights" montage"! .. or does she just like to show off her beautiful blues??
Post a Comment