Her new favorite thing is climbing me--she starts at my legs when we're playing on the floor--then she uses my clothes to pull herself closer and closer to my face. Today, I thought that's what she was going to do but she pulled on my leg and stood herself up!! When did she learn to do that??
This week she's learned to go from sitting to crawling and crawling to sitting, turn the aquarium in her crib on and off (and laugh and laugh at this), slap the water in the bath to make a big mess and she's been very into hair--she loves to play with mine or pull on Cam's goatee.
If we continue at this rate she'll be walking by Tuesday and driving by Friday!
The drawback to all this new interest in things is that she NEVER holds still now and is into EVERYTHING! I used to be able to hold Clementine on my lap while I blogged or check emails; NO MORE! She grabs things off the desk and throws them to the floor! What a trip this kid is!
I tried getting some 8 month pictures of her this week. She had a lot to say during our portrait session and was very squirmy so I only got a few good ones. Here are the favs:



2 comments:
she has the cutest patootiest cheeks in that second picture! -auntie forina
Doesn't she look like she's ALL cheeks!?!? I love it!
Post a Comment