Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Whenever Clementine sleeps through the night I want to sing this good news from the rafters. Since I am tone deaf and we don't have any rafters I instead take my joy out in the kitchen.

This morning (at 6am) I made homemade rolls for dinner tonight. These things are such an indulgence. I cannot resist them.

Here is some more good news: I am finishing my Master's Degree this week (for real this time). About two months ago I posted the good news that I was ALREADY done with my degree. That same day I received an email from my school saying there had been a mix-up and I still had one last class to go. Now, eight weeks later, I have completed said class and my entire degree. I'm trying to sort of reign in my joy and elation *just in case* I receive another email. But for now I am planning on catching up on all my scrapbooking that I haven't gotten to do much of in the last 18 months!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man your buns look hot.. i'd like to see them buttered... that's what he said.
-forina