Anyway, she has started mimicking me and it's hilarious.
While I fold laundry, she always sits with me and *helps* with the socks. She picks them up one by one, shakes the sock then sets it down to pick up another. Sometimes I like to stick the socks on her hands and watch to see how she gets out of that situation; that's SUPER hilarious!
On this day I tried to catch her folding her stack of socks so I kept the camera on my lap.
Shaking out the sock

Wait a minute....

She certainly didn't get this from ME! (That's clean by the way!)

She continued folding her stack of socks with this CLEAN one in her mouth. I couldn't get a still picture though because I was laughing so hard.
And yes, she does wear that onesie at least three days a week. It's my favorite.

No comments:
Post a Comment