Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Deep Thoughts with Clementine

Sometimes it seems as though I can read Clementine's thoughts. We are very in tune with one another that way. She can probably read my thoughts as well, though most of my thoughts these days are "Clementine, please go to sleep."

Here I will narrate for you Clementine's thought process as Cameron feeds her:


"Wait a second here...YOU are going to feed me? I'm not so sure about this...."



"So far so good. But I have to say, Daddy, your hair is pretty messy. I think you need a haircut (Mommy told me to say that)."
"Excuse me, I'm waiting...."
"Keep this train a-movin', pops. Here, I'll help you."

"You like SEE FOOD Daddy?"
Aren't these two so funny together? I wish I had a camera pointing over Clementine's shoulder back at Cameron because he's the goofiest dad ever. He does the silliest voices, makes the goofiest faces and can just crack this girl of ours up! He hams it up for her and she does it right back. Cam and Clem are two peas in a pod.

P.S. Clementine *MIRACULOUSLY* slept though the night last night! Hallelujah!

No comments: