These two little rugrats got to go to Zoo Camp together at Point Defiance Zoo last week! Much fun was had by both cousins. Clementine kept saying "Zoo Camp is AWE-SOME!"
After camp was over on the second day, YaYa took us for a jaunt around the zoo just before closing.
It was extremely roasty toasty and the animals were definitely more in wind down mode.
I'm not usually a post pics of animals blogger, but I had to share this one because the kids were having "a moment" with this red wolf. When we got to this enclosure, there was nothing to be seen. I could see ears poking up here in there in tall grass but no animals were out in the open. So, of course, Clementine and Nolan begin howling like wolves themselves. And, lo and behold, out pops this guy, who came out from the tall grass, meandered over to this stump, stretched and laid back down. He was soon joined by another wolf. It was pretty special.
At this point, my own 14 month old wild animal began making his own special animal sounds (shrieking). There were no more pictures to be had on my behalf. BUT, my sister got some which I'm sure she'll post soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment