Sunday, August 11, 2013

Bellingham Bells

 Last weekend, we crossed another item off of our Summer Bucket List: attend a Bells' game! It was super fun and super hot! The whole clan was there and we got spectacular seats!
 I wore Dutch as long as I could, but it was SO hot! Did I mention the heat?? We both got heat rash from being so close together, so he went  up to the front and harassed the other team's batter. (Just kidding. Cam was the only one who did that.)

 Clem met the Bells' mascot Dinger.
 And Dutch climbed stairs with Grandma.
When Clem started to literally climb the walls (the picture above is not sideways, she is climbing) we knew it was time to hit the road. We made it to the 7th inning which was great considering we have two little ones!! We will definitely be back again next season.

No comments: