Monday, December 1, 2008

Does this mean we're actual grown ups??

Last night we decided to throw out hats in the ring (whatever that means) and we put an offer on a house. A real offer. On a real house. I feel like this should be something we whisper as it hasn't been accepted yet but I really want to holler the news from the rooftop of our apartment in the ghetto.

The potential house is a new home and has three bedrooms, a two car garage, built in bookshelves (I said built in bookshelves!!!) and the ideal kitchen; one where I can see straight into the play room and into the backyard, too. Oh, a backyard--with a fence! And it has a separate utility room that I didn't even know I wanted, but now that it's on the table I realize that I can't live without it.

I don't know what to do with myself as we wait to hear something back from the bank. I know what I WON'T be doing is looking on any more websites, taking any more tours or going to any more Open Houses for awhile!

No comments: