Sunday, December 28, 2008

Who is this child???

I love looking at pictures of Clem. The pictures I posted of last year's Christmas got me looking through all of our archived pictures. She was such a little tiny thing! Looking at this independent movin' and shakin' little girl today, I sometimes forget that she used to be so little and cuddly! She is growing up so stinking fast! She's getting a new tooth every two weeks or so now and learning about 2 words a week (her latest word is baby--but she says it "BAY-BEE!"). So is SOOOO independent and sweet and growing like a little weed!

I took this picture a few days ago of Clementine waiting so patiently for dinner in her highchair. She looks like such a little lady to me! So grown up. And I've made the decision that there really is nothing cuter than Clementine in overalls!

No comments: