Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Work Here is Done

One of the things I like best about Clementine's daycare is that her teachers tell me wonderful tidbits about Clementine's day. I appreciate that so much because, I don't know if I mentioned this yet, transition from stay at home mom to full time teacher/mom has been really hard for me. Have I mentioned that?

Today the teacher told me that they were noticing how much time Clementine spends in their book area. She said Clementine got all the books off the shelves and sat there going through them one at a time. She said this was pretty unique to the group of babies but not at all surprising since Clem is the daughter of a Reading Specialist.

I love that she's already a little reader. She's the cutest pixie eared, 10 month old, book reading baby I know.

No comments: