Saturday, January 3, 2015

Christmas Morning

 Christmas morning was such a blast. I love having TWO little offsprings to share it with. Clem definitely gets the Christmas spirit in high gear while Dutch just kind of follows her lead.

I was SUPER surprised to be the first one awake on Christmas morning at nearly 7am. I got breakfast started in the oven (homemade cinnamon rolls and sausages with eggs). I took pictures and made sure everything was just so.


 See what I mean about that Christmas spirit? The oldest one heard be puttering around downstairs.
 But this little one took his own sweet time joining us. He needs awhile to wake up in the morning.
 The first thing Clem spotted was the Barbie she'd asked for from Santa. Barbie comes with a dog. The dog poops. (Seriously folks, this is my life. I'm surrounded by poop and fart jokes. Now a Barbie with a pooping dog.)
 And Dutch found a Dusty Crophopper airplane. He was good. He felt no need to open other gifts. Clem helped him when she was done and then he finally got into it more.



No comments: