Saturday, January 3, 2015

Children's Museum

 Cam and I took the kidlets to the Children's Museum today. We hadn't been in a long, long time to this one--our favorite down in Burlington. We have been coming here off and on since Clementine was about 18 months old!
 Clementine spent most of her time here in the crane.
 And while Dutch joined her for a bit, Cam and I noted how very very different these two are in their play behaviors. Clem has *always* stuck mostly to the crane and fishing pond, just like she did today. Even at Dutchy's age, those were her two big draws.



 But Dutchy was WAY more into the tug boat and the sand box. He spent most of his time there.


 For awhile there I thought I'd lost Cam inside the museum, I couldn't find him anywhere! But, he'd found a flight simulator and spent some quality time on the computer.

No comments: