Having never had a 15 month old talker, I am shocked (SHOCKED!) at how much Dutch has to say. There's a lot on this boy's mind. Here's some of the highlights:
**Each night before bed, Dutch desperately tries to keep himself awake while I rock and nurse him. "What's that? Right there?" he'll sit up and ask, pointing to the framed painting of boats docked. "Boats." I tell him. "Oh, yeah." he replies. Again and again "What's that? Right there?" "a mirror, a rug, a book, a nightlight, blankets, shhhhhh..."
"Oh, yeah." he says. **
**Dutch LOVES Ernie. As in Bert and Ernie. But only Ernie. He can find Ernie (or Elmo) anywhere, in nearly any one of his Sesame Street books. He points to Ernie and exclaims "Awww....Ernie..." mwa.**
**He first learned Mama, then Dada. Next he gave up Mama and everyone became Dada. Now, he's finally added to his repertoire: like all toddlers before him, he's learned to pronounce his sister's name as TenTine**
Monday, September 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment