What better day to be out working in the garden, watering and supplementing with Epsom Salts? It's a beautiful day after a wonky weathered week. We've had lots of sun followed by rain, followed by overcast warm days. My plants seem to love it.
Here's our original blueberry bush. Lots of light blue berries on the vine and I can't wait to get my mitts on them.Lots of stuff has been growing/spreading/blossoming this week. But not my cukes. Huh. Come on guys!
Today was a sad day for our strawberry plant. The pale, plump berries waiting for a couple hot days to ripen were murdered by the lawnmower.
Both zucchini plants have spread out and this guy has it's first blossom! (Last year I discovered the amazing world of Epsom Salts. I used them in my garden, spraying them on my veggies at first blossom. It made a tremendous difference in the peppers we grew and I have no idea if that's what caused my 60 pounds of zucchini to grow, but I've connected those dots in my mind.)
All four pepper plants have grown and have blossoms on them! Peas are climbing and broccoli is just about ready for first harvest!
There's a clump of carrots in the corner that I have no idea what to do with.
More peas, more broccoli and more peppers. And one cute little snail creeping along my house.
And our newest addition to the backyard, a second (possibly third??) blueberry bush! It has several clumps of berries waiting for some heat!

No comments:
Post a Comment