
Boy, life with an almost-4 year old is hectic. We have been so busy lately and the blog has gone ignored for over a month! Fortunately, I've been taking (hoarding) pictures this whole time. Here's what we've been up to!

A few weekends ago I drew a "town map" on the back of a big piece of cardboard. It had roads, a store, gas station, train tracks, etc. Clem grabbed her wooden train and furry car from the playroom, then proceeded to play with this for HOURS! (Thanks for the idea sissy!)


Recently, Clem came down with a little bug (then the rest of us got it, too). While out gardening, these two snuggled up on the couch and when I came back in, I couldn't resist this picture. My loves!

Recently, we've been cooking up a LOT of fall soups. Clem loves to help me cook in the kitchen (she's really good, too!). Here she is showing off the carrots we'd harvested that morning.

This year, her preschool is putting together a family recipe cookbook. They asked for recipes and pictures with kiddos. We are submitting our Corn Chowder recipe, and here are the pictures Clementine wanted me to submit along with it:


Good gravy, we have a little ham on our hands! This girl cracks us up!!
No comments:
Post a Comment