Clem and I started taking swim lessons--she loves it!
Saturday, September 18, 2010
This Week in Pictures
We have been extra busy around here this week!

Clem and I started taking swim lessons--she loves it!
We went to Kyah's birthday party where Cam had a tea party with all the little girls
And Clem wore herself out in the jump-jump.

Then she got her second wind after snarfing down a cupcake

and came home looking like this!
I found the cutest dang Gap dress at a consignment store ($4!!) and wanted to take Clem's birthday card pictures in it. This is what is what I got instead.

And we finished this hectic week with this:
While Cam and I made dinner, Clem played quietly (I should have known) in the office. She got into my stamp pads which were on a high shelf under a tight lidded jar. Yeah, we need a new system. Luckily, this time she only got her skin and hair!

Clem and I started taking swim lessons--she loves it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment