Sunday, September 5, 2010

Mt. Baker

Today we took a little drive up to Mt. Baker. Neither Cam nor Clem had been there before! It was quite the adventure!


We scoped out the side of the mountain and did a short little hike. We found pine cones to add to Clem's sensory bin and looked for signs of fall.
I was scoping out the flora and fauna. I thought this looked like a cozy little den! It's where I would want to burrow.
I don't know what this plant is called but I need it in my life.
The trails have lots of these stone steps. I'm fascinated because they are so even and so enormous. Whose job was it to put these there? That's some serious work.


Some nice ladies hiked right by us and took our picture on the little bridge. It's pretty rare we get a picture with all three of us in it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lovely pics! i especially love the family one- you are a skinny minny!
forina