This is a planned community and this planner is a genius. They thought of everything! There are big houses, little tiny cabins (with lofts!) and little homes like this one where we stayed for 4th of July weekend.
There are bikes to borrow in a lot behind the general store. You just ride 'em until you're done then leave the bike outside your house and someone will borrow it from there! Meg and I rode bikes for the first time in many years.
Clem and Nolan on the last day at Seabrook. Do you see the resemblance I see?

We had great weather the first two days we were there. It was sunny and warm with a nice breeze off of the Pacific. This was the first time Clem had ever been to the ocean before (we live on the bay). We brought all kinds of toys to the beach: pails, shovels, a kite, dump trucks.
And what does my daughter do?
She sprints full-speed into the ocean. She paid no mind that the waves were knocking her down and the tide was sucking her out. I would help her to her feet only to see her run in again and again and again. She was soaking and miserable by the end of it so we went back to our cabin to soak in the hot tub.


Our little house was in between two parks. One had a major playground built just for Clementine sized adventurers. She loved it!

We had such a great time at Seabrook. It was the perfect place for a family. I can tell Clementine enjoyed it too. She radiated the entire time. I think she's got the idea of vacation now.


Our little house was in between two parks. One had a major playground built just for Clementine sized adventurers. She loved it!
We had such a great time at Seabrook. It was the perfect place for a family. I can tell Clementine enjoyed it too. She radiated the entire time. I think she's got the idea of vacation now. 

No comments:
Post a Comment