
This is as still as Clementine gets. She is one busy girl! From now on, when I need a picture of her I'll be setting her in a tree! I love this adventurer and I love that she is always down to try something new.
On this trip to Hovander Park, a place we know intimately, Cam and I decided the light was right for some portraits. We sat her in that tree and snapped away!

Daddy put on a show to get her laughing. It never fails! You can see in these pictures how much she lights up!

Of course, my favorite. She looks so big and grown up in some of these but this last one reminds me of itty bitty baby Clementine. It's the tongue! She's made this funny smile with her tongue out since she was about 5 months old.
Love her.
No comments:
Post a Comment