This weekend we put together what I like to call a little vegetable garden. It's nothing fancy but it's our first so I'm excited.
Before: After: Yes, I already put stakes in so that poor pepper doesn't fall over.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Clementine and you two look like true gardeners...tools in hand! I can't wait to watch the progress. It was sooo much fun seeing you all- especially Clemmy! Love, Gramma R
We are a new family of four: two crazy kids and two parents working hard to do this thing right. We love to play, dance, read and create. Adventure is out there, and we want to experience it all then document it to share with our friends and family.
1 comment:
Clementine and you two look like true gardeners...tools in hand!
I can't wait to watch the progress.
It was sooo much fun seeing you all- especially Clemmy! Love, Gramma R
Post a Comment