I'm just as surprised as you are, sister!

Hey, what's up there?
Oops, now this happens. Thank goodness there's a pillow back there!
A few weeks ago I bought Clementine this "Touch and Feel" animal book. She can't put it down.
We take it with us wherever we go! It's a big hit around here. SO, I feel like such a genius, I put it in her crib with her at night so that when she wakes up in the morning, it's there. She will quietly read it to herself when she wakes up in the morning giving me a few extra minutes of zzzzs before the sun comes up. I'm such a genius!P.S. Clementine is *finally* back to sleeping through the night! :) :) :) She's on her fifth night and I'm such a happy mama. While she's not waking up every hour on the hour, she is bright eyed and bushy-tailed at 5:30am!

1 comment:
i love the deer in the headlights look.. i think that will be her signature look for this month!
Post a Comment