Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Thump in the Night

Are you scared? You don't have to be. This blog is PG-13.

The last few nights Cam and I have heard some strange noises coming from Clementine's room over the monitor. She is usually fast asleep once we lay her down and we hear nary a peep. However, this sound on the monitor is very loud thumping and it happens several times in the night. Once we get in her room to investigate, the noise is gone, Clem is still and sleeping soundly.

Well, today I caught Clementine in her crib making the sound.

Doesn't she looks so sweet?


She seems to be saying "Help me mommy, I'm stuck!"
Clementine has been kicking the wall in her sleep. Today she managed to get her thunderthighs stuck between the slats. Like any good mommy, I ran to get the camera before helping her get un-stuck.


Aren't those the cutest chubby thighs you ever saw? Even her tookus is sticking out of the crib!

Mystery solved.

1 comment:

mama said...

... hence the reason for bumpers!! haha