Saturday, May 3, 2008

BIG Weekend

Phew--what a big weekend we're having!

I know that everyone is way too busy to check the Blog today since it's National Scrapbooking Day. Cameron has been very busy celebrating that one. He's used up my adhesives, most of my ribbon and all of my ssssstickersssss. I don't mind though because in 24 hours I will be DONE with my Master's degree. *D*O*N*E*
I spit on you, online Master's degree. The next person who tells me "That sure was quick," or "That seemed really easy," is going to regret it. Remember, we had an entire pregnancy AND a baby in the time it took me to finish that thing. Ugh.

Enough about me, let's reflect on the beauty of this child:

Chewing on a frozen washcloth...The perfect oversized Kentucky Derby hat. She cracks me up. Look how serious she is!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Emily on two of your most important accomplishments for '07 and '08!! See you soon, love Granny

Anonymous said...

i had to take a moment out of my busy scrapbooking party to view the lovely Clementine's blog.. not that i'm having a party or anything... she is getting cuter by the day!
-forina