
For the last week, this baby cannot decide whether she is happy or sad; but no matter what she is, her mood is extreme!
Last Tuesday she started laughing big time. She laughs like a crazed hyena! Changing diapers seems to be particularly laugh inducing and so is foot-kissing. This morning she was chilling in her crib for a few minute while I got ready. When I set her in there, she was sound asleep, when I came back, she was "talking" to her stuffed animals and cracking herself up!
But, if she's not laughing, she's screaming bloody murder. Waking up in strange places (i.e. at Aunty Sissy's or the grocery store) evokes the most screams with a close second being strapped into the car seat. I won't even get into what happens if she has to wait when she's hungry!!
These mood swings have been so extreme that I took her to the Doctor on Friday to see if there was something truly wrong with her when she was screaming so much her face turned red, her back was arched and my ears were bleeding. Cam met us there. Doctor said Clementine is the picture of health and she is very advanced for a 6-7 week old (holding her head up, being alert and listening, smiling and laughing, etc.). The good news is she's healthy (and did I mention advanced?), the bad news is she's moody. Don't know where she got that from...

1 comment:
I love this picture, she looks like Elvis with that curled lip.
Love, grandma C
Post a Comment