Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Fox Hollow Farm

 A few weeks ago, I drove down with my kidlets to our old stomping grounds in Issaquah (I miss you Issaquah!). My homey Emma had enticed me down there with pictures of this amazing farmyard, knowing it was my dream come true! And it didn't disappoint in any way. The kids and I had a fabulous day.
 In the farmyard, there are tons of animals to pat, they are just super used to human contact!


 In my all time favorite Dutch story of the summer, he walked up to this mama sow--yelling as they sauntered toward one another "HEY PIG!" She was not fazed by his noise one bit. When they got face to face, Dutch threw both of his arms up and said "Hey PIG! Why are you so messy??!!??" It was classic Dutch.

 In all honesty, I thought about taking one of these polka dot piglets home with me. They are not only adorable, but incredibly friendly!


 Then we explored other parts of the farm as well! There was a HUGE bin of dried corn kernels. Clementine and baby Penny LOVED the action in there. Dutchy, not so much. There was a mini-fit, actually.

All around the farm, there is a new nook to explore, more animals to gawk at and TONS we didn't even get to see! There was a little playground with beautifully landscaping all around. I love this rock bed (get on it Cam would ya?) and not until I posted the pic did I notice the peacock. Do you see it?

No comments: