Thursday, January 30, 2014

Rugrats at the Dentist

 Clem is so fond of the dentist, we thought: "Surely if Dutch is able to watch Clem do her dentist stuff first, then he TOO will be fond of the Dentist."

Au contraire. Dutchy was NOT a fan of the dentist. Nor was Dutch a fan of watching Clementine at the dentist.
He was, however, a fan of running amok throughout the entire building--taking pictures off the wall, walking into private offices, climbing office chairs...I could go on.
 Do I look sweaty in these pictures because I was. Chasing a determined Dutchy is major work.
He did eventually come up in my arms and allow himself (hardly) to be held. But not for long. Dentist barely got a glimpse of Dutchy's toofs before a certain wailing banchee needed to be removed from the building. Ahem.

We'll try again this summer.

Thankfully, Clementine was a rockstar as usual.

No comments: