My baby boy is nine months old. I have to will myself NOT to choke up when I say those words out loud. Nine whole months. My baby. Cam likes to remind me, our LAST baby (then I really can't hold back the tears).
A month ago, the word I used to describe this boy was INTENSE. And I'm happy to say, things are WAY less intense around here and far more happy. Now the one word I would use to describe this boy is BUSY.
He is constantly moving. He never stops. Ever. For the last 3 months, he's failed to maintain his weight because he gets cardio 24 hours a day. He is busy busy busy. But oh, so very happy.
At nine months old he is able to say Mama (appropriately!) and can/has said DaDa but is pretty picky about when he'll say it. He can crawl and loves to cruise. He's eating all kinds of fruit and veggies purees and even got to experience his first frozen yogurt, thanks to Daddy. Big sister Clementine is his hero and he wants whatever she has and attempts whatever it is she's doing. His hair is growing in thicker by the day and yes, it's totally strawberry blonde (like mama's once upon a time!).
We love this little man of ours.
Sunday, March 3, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment