Sunday, February 3, 2013

Painting Date

 Clem and I had a little much needed girl time this weekend. No fussy babies to draw my attention away. No sleepy daddy to tell us to hurry up, let's head back home. Just me and my imaginative, extremely talkative little bug. It was perfect.
 OF COURSE she decided to paint a puppy as these days, everything is puppy related somehow. "I found coins mama! I can save it for a puppy!"
As she painted, she created an entire backstory for this pup. The details got more and more creative.
 We decided to take a little paint break and chatted some more over berry tea and a shared scone with cream.

And then, right back to work. Her puppy ended up rainbow colored with turquoise polka-dots. Before bed tonight, she told me she missed her puppy (as it is still at the pottery store, waiting to be fired) and that our date was the best part of her whole weekend. XO

No comments: