Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Morning

I have looked forward to a Christmas morning with TWO bundles of joy for such a long time. This Christmas was everything I had hoped for.
Our Christmas morning tradition means making Clem wait on the stairs before she can open presents. It's funny to see her anticipation building and building. I love getting her picture just as she wakes up, wild eyes and messy hair.
 All year she has asked for a pet Poodle. Preferably a PINK pet Poodle. I found the next best thing and nearly jumped with joy in the Target aisle! A stuffed Pink Poodle appropriately named Pinky Paws.
 Last year, the only thing on Clem's wishlist was a Nutcracker. Of course we got her one last year and found a baker's themed Nutcracker for this year. I'm hoping this will be the start of a new Christmas tradition for our girl.
 Dutch got a few new things for his Christmas gifts...
 but the wrapping paper was really the biggest hit.


A beautifully low-key Christmas morning was enjoyed by each of us!

No comments: