Clementine was BEYOND ready to be back at school. She was over staying home with me; ready to see some friends and add some excitement to her life.
The first day of school was far more mellow than I expected. Everyone was ready and dressed by 7:00 (we leave at 8:00!) I asked Clem if I could take some pictures of her on the first day of school. "No way," was her response.
Little Miss Sassafras posed for these two goofy pictures and I said "Fine! No pictures!' I could see this was not going to go my way today.
When we got to her school, we were a few minutes early and she told me "Don't walk me in! You stay here in the car." Seriously? Are we here already?? Sorry kid! She did comply and allowed me to snap this picture of my gorgeous girl standing in the pathway of her gorgeous school.

No comments:
Post a Comment