Monday, May 7, 2012

NINE MONTHS! (Alternate title: GOOD LORD!)

 Knowing that this IS my last pregnancy I wanted some "pretty" pictures before I delivered this behemoth. (I wanted to do this with Clem, too, but  missed my window!)

So, Cam took some pictures at the park while Clem played over the weekend. Clem decided she would join us for only ONE picture (and yes, we do allow her to dress herself, why do you ask??)
 The thing about taking any kind of picture with Cameron is that he just starts snapping away. There's no "Ready?" or "1,2...3!" He just starts to click. He took several dozen pictures on this day, most of them hilarious because I'm talking away or have a funny look on my face. This picture above was actually me trying to smooth down my (non maternity) dress in the wind, but it looks introspective and sweet so I love it!

No comments: