While our dash to the courthouse was {mostly} a surprise our reception sure shouldn't be! We are really looking forward to celebrating with our friends and families on Saturday, August 13th with a casual little backyard BBQ.
Here are the details:
Food: Cam will be working the grill cooking up some dogs and burgers. We'll have lots of sides and drinks, too. If you had a hankering for something more robust, feel free to bring your own meat and Cam will cook it up for you!
Registry: We have put together a little registry at both Macy's and Target under our family name (something we never use on this website but if you need help finding/remembering it, call Emily).
RSVP: Please RSVP by calling us at home or leaving a comment here on the blog. Since it's a public blog, we're obviously not giving out a ton of details.
Your kids: Our kid will be here mixing and mingling, of course, and your kids are welcome, too! We are trying to get a Jump-Jump for the soiree, as well.
I think that about covers it! We can't wait to see everyone!
XOXO
-Cam and Emily
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ross and I will be there!!
Ok, anonymous! Can't wait to see you guys! XOXO
I will be in Westport at my cousin's engagement party. I am so bummed we have to miss yet another Cam/Em hosted event. We need to get our families together soon! Congratulations. I am so very happy for you!
The Schroeder Family
I can't wait to see the pictures! I am so sad to have missed this party! I thought of you guys all day!
Forina
Post a Comment