
Oh yes I did. I jumped on the bandwagon; creating flowers out of fabric. Only, I didn't go BUY fabric, I chopped up some old shirts we had around the house. Clem's snowflake shirt had a cup of hot cocoa dumped down the front of it this winter. It's toast. Plus, I had a gray shirt that just looked sloppy.

A few snips and several glue gun burns later:

Voila! A cute flower headband for my delicate flower.

And since I couldn't feel my finger tips anyhow, I went ahead and did a second one with button flowers!
2 comments:
We love the hair bands, I swear they would sell like hotcakes! We especially love your model! My she is growing up so fast! l, Jim and Cathy
I jumped on the wagon too and made a bunch of pennants. I used the excuse that they are for Olivia's bday party but I ended up making 4!! Let's do a trade of trendy homemade items!!
Forina
Post a Comment